Booking & Cancellation Policy
1. You must be 18 years old and over at the time of booking an appointment.
2. When booking your appointment via our online booking system or by phone, you are entering into a direct contract with AllergyMedic. In order to make a booking and subsequently enter into such contract; you must have the legal capacity to do so (over 18 years of age) and must accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name. You must ensure that all information you have provided is true and accurate.
3. When using the online booking system or a phone to make an appointment, you are making an offer to AllergyMedic to accept your booking. Your booking is not complete or legally binding until you have completed the booking requirements and paid your booking deposit.
4. You must provide a valid and accessible phone number when making an appointment via phone or through our online booking system.
5. Once the booking is confirmed, you have entered into a contract with AllergyMedic and are therefore liable for any charges applied should you fail to meet the terms of the contract.
6. If for any reason, you are unable to attend your appointment, you must cancel or change the appointment by calling AllergyMedic clinic or sending an email at least 24 hours before your appointment time.
7. If you need to cancel or change your appointment, this can be done via phone or email. Call AllergyMedic clinic on 0203 475 9876 during business hours, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. The right to cancel a booking will be without any liability to you.
9. Should we believe that you are misusing the service or if you are in breach of the terms, we reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to any or all of the services at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
10. There is a fee for appointment that is missed or cancelled with less than 2 hours’ notice. The fee is based on 50% of the appointment fee.
11. If you miss or cancel an appointment with less than 2 hours’ notice and would like to make a new appointment, it is necessary first to pay your missed appointment fee before a new reservation is made.
12. If the second appointment is missed or cancelled with less than 2 hours’ notice, you will be liable to pay the full appointment fee and we also do not guarantee being able to offer a new booking in the future.
13. AllergyMedic will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, for reasons beyond our control, we may need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice. In this unlikely event, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.