Food Allergy Test
(Immediate food allergy, IgE-mediated food allergy or Type I food allergy)
- Immediate and often exhibit between 2-30 minutes after ingestion.
- Occasionally dose dependant.
- Sometimes severe.
(Immediate & delayed inhalant allergy)
- Sometimes immediate and within minutes, sometimes delayed after 2-6 hours, and occasionally both.
- Sometimes dose-dependant.
- Occasionally severe.
Food Sensitivity & Intolerance
(Food intolerance, delayed food allergy & non-specific food sensitivity)
- Often delayed 2-72 hours, but occasionally could appear shortly after ingestion.
- Usually dose dependant.
- Generally mild to moderate.
- Delayed and may take hours to years to appear.
- Dose dependant.
- Mild to moderate, yet diverse manifestations.