Using or accessing the Website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. You may not use or access the Website if you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, and your use of the Website will be construed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are to be read together with any other terms, conditions and disclaimers provided in the pages of the Website. In the event of any conflict, the terms, conditions and disclaimers provided in the pages of the Website shall prevail over these Terms and Conditions.
AllergyMedic reserves the right to add to or change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice by updating this posting and it is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions regularly. Your continued use of the Website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as modified.
As a condition of your use of the Website, you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
“AllergyMedic” means the company AllergyMedic Limited and its website. Any reference to ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, etc. refers to the company AllergyMedic Limited.
“Service” means any information and recommendation provided by us through direct visit, over the phone or by post.
You must be 16 years old and over, and in satisfactory physical and mental health condition to receive our services.
Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult, parent or guardian to receive our services.
We don’t make any diagnosis of disease, illness or disorder. You must first approach your medical doctor in order to get a diagnosis of your health concern.
We do not prescribe any medication, pharmaceutical drugs or medical tests.
We do not offer meal plan, calorie and nutrient calculation as a part of our services.
We do not make any claim or guarantee that our service will definitely improve your health concern.
We do not guarantee that our services will be able to identify the cause of your reaction or health concern. Our aim is often excluding the common cause or triggers.
Our service is aimed at improving our clients’ main health concerns and wellbeing and not treating any disease, illness or disorders.
Number of food items that are selected/challenged in our service are limited and mainly allocated to main food eaten by most people in the UK.
We reserve the right to refuse our service to anyone who we determine might not be suitable in receiving our service.
We do not accept any insurance plans or third party payments for our services.
We do not offer any correspondence letter, phone call, email or such documents indicating your reaction to food or inhalants – whether immediate, delay, severe, moderate or mild- to your GP, employer, workplace, school, university, institute, sport/leisure centre and to any third party.
AllergyMedic is not under any obligation to freely respond to any email or phone call, or provide further information and service to any of its clients after consultation appointment.
The AllergyMedic website should only be used for information purposes alongside other credible sources. You must not merely rely on the information provided on our website. Seeking advice from a professional individual in highly recommended.
We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on the Website and do not take any responsibility for any health problem that may arise from the use of information on the Website.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
1. You must be 18 years old and over at the time of booking an appointment.
2. When booking your appointment via our online booking system or by phone, you are entering into a direct contract with AllergyMedic. In order to make a booking and subsequently enter into such contract; you must have the legal capacity to do so (over 18 years of age) and must accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name. You must ensure that all information you have provided is true and accurate.
3. When using the online booking system or a phone to make an appointment, you are making an offer to AllergyMedic to accept your booking. Your booking is not complete or legally binding until you have completed the booking requirements and paid your booking deposit.
4. You must provide a valid and accessible phone number when making an appointment via phone or through our online booking system.
5. We contact you via your phone number to verify your appointment time and details.
6. Once the booking is confirmed, you have entered into a contract with AllergyMedic and are therefore liable for any charges applied should you fail to meet the terms of the contract.
7. If for any reason, you are unable to attend your appointment, you must cancel or change the appointment by calling AllergyMedic clinic or sending an email at least 24 hours before your appointment time.
8. If you need to cancel or change your appointment, this can be done via phone or email. Call AllergyMedic clinic on 0203 475 9876 during business hours, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. The right to cancel a booking will be without any liability to you.
10. Should we believe that you are misusing the service or if you are in breach of the terms, we reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to any or all of the services at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
11. AllergyMedic will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, for reasons beyond our control, we may need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice. In this unlikely event, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
You acknowledge that all copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in and relating to AllergyMedic are owned by AllergyMedic.
You may not copy, distribute or create any derivative work from any of the material which is found on the AllergyMedic unless you have written consent from us.
You may link to the AllergyMedic Website as long as; you present the links in a way which fairly represents us and our License. The link(s) must not cause us embarrassment; the context of the link must not suggest that we endorse you in any way, or have any connection with your site; and the context of the link must not suggest that we have created any of your content.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with English law. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
AllergyMedic Limited is registered in England and Wales under Company Number 10540190, whose registered address is at 17 Thatcham Gardens, London, N20 9QE. You can contact us at email@example.com or 0203 475 9876